- Architecture and design of web and mobile applications
- Project setup (Infrastructure, Continuous Integration, Build-Automation, Deployment-Automation)
- Product development
- Test-Automation (Unit tests, Webtests, Integration tests)
- Responsive web design
- Developer tools and RubyGems development
- Consulting on all subjects listed above
- Coaching and training on Ruby, Ruby on Rails and Test automation
We develop on Mac OS X and deploy on Linux
We use following languages, tools and frameworks (selection):
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Git as version control system
- Semantic-UI for rapid gui development
- Bundler for dependency management
- SimpleForm for online forms
- Paperclip for file uploads
- Susy for responsive layout
- Capistrano for deployment
- Savon for SOAP WebServices
- Sorcery or Devise for Authentication
- Sidekiq for backgroud processing
- MiniTest and Watir-Webdriver for unit tests and browser tests
How we work
"Be the change you want to see in the world" - M. Gandhi
We care about clean architecture and clean, elegant code.
If you have less code, there is less possibility for errors,
and the code is easier to maintain and change.
We use agile software development methods:
- We build the products in a series of short development cycles.
- We deploy and integrate new functionality frequently.
- We test everything that could possibly brake.
- We work closely with our clients to define priorities and get frequent feedback.
- We value high quality in everything we do.
- Our goal is to create flexible, intuitive products that can easily be maintained.
- We automate "everything".
- We continually learn and evaluate new tools and technologies, so we can offer best possible solutions to our clients.
- We share our knowledge.